We build the most profitable routes.
Using identical type of equipment, we achieve one the highest fault tolerance
in the field of international networks.
THE NETWORK PROVIDES THE SHORTEST AVAILABLE EUROPE-ASIA ROUTE
- Network topology: is based on many “rings” with redundancy;
- The distance between the NRPs (non-serviceable regeneration points) is between 100-140 km;
- Delay across the network: 78msec., from West (Frankfurt/Main) to East (China border);
- Delay across the network, including China: 153msec., at the route Frankfurt-HongKong;
- Points of presence are: Frankfurt, Lviv, Kiev, Kharkov, Voronezh, Moscow, Saratov, Astrakhan.
DWDM network is build on Juniper TCX1000 ROADM:
- multiple form factors to deliver end-to-end network solutions;
- any-slot-any-module architecture enables provisioning and deployment of any mix of packet or optical layer modules;
- provides up to 25.6 Tbps of line capacity to satisfy all customer needs.
All these benefits provide us and our customers:
- huge scaling possibilities;
- reduce time of convergence and removal of accidents;
- minimize signal degradation and decrease packet delays.